At Kickin’ Customs we are dedicated to offering quality window tint options for every budget. Each of our patterns are precut with our top of the line plotters that cut tint for your specific year, make and model vehicle. This ensures that a blade is used as minimal as possible on your vehicle ensuring very little chance of any possible damage. For those older vehicles or specialty vehicles, we do know how to freehand cut these windows. Where some tinters are a one-trick pony, we have worked on our skills thoroughly to offer both.
Why Window Tint?
There are several benefits to window tinting! Click each to read more!
Driving directly into the sun is not just aggravating, but it is downright dangerous. Window tint helps shield your eyes from the brightness and will help reduce glare. You may not always have your sunglasses on you, but your tinted windows will always help in those instances you do forget your favorite pair of shades.
With the increase of car break ins, let’s be honest, it would not hurt to keep your property hidden better behind tinted glass. Not only does it protect your personal property when you are not around, but it protects your privacy as you are driving. There is no more need to panic of hiding your valuable every time you park, or fearing what someone is staring at as they drive beside you.
Sunlight can turn your vehicles interior into a mess. Between the heat and UV rays, it can turn a dark interior into a purple fabric in a hurry. Most people are unaware that tint is actually a preventative measure to keep this from ever happening. Tint protects your interior by rejecting heat and UV rays to keep panels from warping, cracking or fading. Depending on tint selection, some tint will reject up to 99.9% of UV rays.
Glass Shatter Protection
One of our favorite benefits of window tint is often the most overlooked benefit. Window tint helps hold shattered glass together upon sudden impact, whether it is from a blunt force action such as an attempted break-in or even up to the sudden event of an accident, this benefit alone makes tint worth every cent. Protecting your valuable greater, and protecting your passengers and children in the event of shattered glass flying is immeasurable. We’ve had customers show us pictures of their shattered glass, and the first thing mentioned was how surprised and grateful they were for the tint holding onto the shattered glass. This makes for easier cleanup, and most of all greater peace of mind in the case of a sudden impact.
– Depending on your tint selection, you can safely reduce the heat inside the cabin of your vehicle from the blazing summer sun by up to 59%. By preventing that amount of infrared heat from getting in, you can get into your vehicle without the fear of burning yourself on those hot leather seats, or letting the sun beat down while you are in traffic and drench that buttoned up dress shirt in sweat as you wait to get to work.
Protect Your Health
Sunlight and UV rays don’t just damage your vehicle, but they can damage your skin and speed up the natural aging process. It can also cause skin cancer, and other skin conditions with lengthy exposure, as has been well documented. By reducing this harmful sunlight and UV rays by as much as up to 99.9% by tinting your windows, you effectively protect your own health, as well as your passengers’ health.
What window tint do you offer?
We offer several different window tint options! Click to expand to learn more!
Diamond Package: XPEL XR PLUS – Full Vehicle Starting at $600*
- This film is our premium multi-layered ceramic film.
- Superior solar energy (58%), infrared (97%), and UV rejection (greater than 99%) increases comfort while enabling high-end performance for high-end vehicles.
- Lighter percentages work more effectively than any other film available
- Signal enabling technology that causes no interference with cell phone, radio or navigational systems unlike competing high-end ceramic window films.
- Lifetime Transferable Manufacturer’s warranty, that includes fading, peeling and bubbling.
Our Diamond Package is the top performing heat rejection film available today. XPEL XR PLUS takes your traditional ceramic film and created a multi-layer film within the same thickness of your average film. What does this mean to you? This means the highest performance in heat rejection today. Getting into your vehicle on a nice hot summer day suddenly feels more comfortable knowing the leather seats, the steering wheel or shift knob is not suddenly going to burn you. It also translates into allowing the air condition to work quicker and more efficiently as the windows continuously reject the incoming infrared heat. What does the thickness mean to us? Unlike other automotive films, these type of films tend to be based on film designed for buildings, which in turn can make them super difficult to install. This film was designed for automobiles, so in turn the install is not made more difficult and therefore results in a cheaper cost than its direct competitors. Typically we recommend this film for the customer who expects the best performance from their window film, and by default look to add the most comfort for when they get into their vehicle everyday.
Platinum Package: XPEL XR – Full Vehicle Starting at $400*
- This film is our entry nano-ceramic film
- Exceptional solar energy (52%) infrared (83%), and UV rejection (greater than 99%) increases comfort while enabling high-end performance for high-end vehicles.
- Blocks over 99% of harmful UV to protect vehicle occupants as well as your interior.
- Signal enabling technology that causes no interference with cell phone, radio or navigational systems.
- Lifetime Transferable Manufacturer’s warranty, that includes fading, peeling and bubbling.
Our Platinum Package is a large step above our Gold Package. The film itself is a nano-ceramic techonology. Due to the ceramic construction, this has a much more increased effectiveness when it comes to heat rejection, which in turn means added comfort over your basic privacy and looks based window film. In total, it blocks 34% more infrared and 17% more solar energy than our Gold Package. What does this mean? For those with darker vehicles or leather seats, this means an initial cooler temperature when you get inside your vehicle. Suddenly the leather seats, shifter or steering wheel won’t be ready to burn your skin unexpectedly. As you drive also, the air conditioner also works more effectively to cool you off quicker, as well as keep the entire cabin cool as the windows consistently reject the energy. Like the lower packages, the films non-metallic construction will not interfere with radio, GPS or cell signals. The film is also warrantied from peeling, bubbling and fading. Typically we recommend this film for the customer who would like the added benefit of heat rejection for their vehicle.
Gold Package - XPEL Color Stable – Full Vehicle Starting at $300*
- This our deep-dyed based film
- Modern deep-dyed based films are fade proof due to the premium dyes they rely on to rtain color
- Good solar energy (33%), infrared (27%), and UV rejection (greater than 99%) for increased protection
- Signal enabling technology that causes no interference with cell phone, radio, or navigation system signal.
- Lifetime Transferable Manufacturer’s warranty, that includes fading, peeling and bubbling
Our Gold Package window film is sits comfortably at the top of the entry level films ladder, and sits at the entry level to the premium level window films. Due to it’s modern day deep-dyed techonogly, this film is warrantied from discoloring and fading. Like most of our other films, this film does not contain metal, so it will not cause interference with radio, GPS or cell phone signals. Due to the increasing amounts of techonology in vehicles, along with people keeping their cars longer, this has been a great film to choose. Typically this film is for the customer who plans to keep their vehicle for 5+ years.
Silver Package – Shop Choice – Full Vehicle Starting at $230*
- This is a dyed film that is fade resistant.
- Signal enabling technology that causes no interference with cell phone, radio, or navigation system signals
- Exceptional UV Protection (96%).
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty, that includes peeling and bubbling. Will not cover fading.
Our Silver Package is our the more popular entry level window films. It is fade resistant due to the dyes in the film. This isn’t to say it will not fade, but it will keep it from fading longer than your basic window films. It is also darker than our entry level Bronze Package due to its construction. Due to the non-metallic construction, this film will also not interfere with radio, GPS or cell signals, which makes it a great choice for a budget friendly film that works good with newer vehicles. Typically this film is for the customer who plans to keep their car up until 5 years. After 5 years, you may notice the film start to slightly lighten as it gets older.
*Pricing covers pricing of side windows and rear window (unless 2 front doors only) on 99% of current vehicles. Certain models do require hardware removal, extra material, or are a higher degree of difficulty for your average installation which will raise the total cost. Please contact us if you would like to be 100% certain on price. Some of the vehicles are Tesla Model 3s, certain Corvettes, modern Civic Hatchbacks, and vehicles with a thick dot matrix on the rear window to name a few.
Window Tint Simulator
Select a vehicle type and color. Then see how the different tint percentages, or as we call it Variable Light Transfers (VLT’s), could look on the front, sides, and back of your vehicle.
What else can you tint?
We’ve been known to tint RVs, boats and building glass. If there is a tint application, we can usually make it happen. Some things we cannot tint are motorcycle visors, or any other window that is made of lexan (plexiglass). If you are interested in seeking more information, check out our FAQ
If you do not see your question and want more information or are wanting to make an appointment, feel free to reach out to Contact Us.